Forgiving What You Can’t Forget pdf book Lysa TerKeurst teaches you how to heal from past traumas that still haunt you today by going through the lessons that Lysa TerKeurst learned from childhood abuse and an unfaithful spouse, which have helped her find peace even in tough situations by forgiving those who have wronged her. Highly recommended!
Forgiving What You Can’t Forget Summary
Have you ever felt stuck in a cycle of unresolved pain, playing offenses over and over in your mind? You deserve to stop suffering because of what other people have done to you.
Lysa TerKeurst has wrestled through this journey. But in surprising ways, she’s discovered it is possible to heal and move forward even when you feel like forgiveness is impossible because those who hurt you aren’t willing to make things right. Even more importantly, she’s discovered how to exchange all that bound up resentment for life-giving peace and freedom.
With this exclusive Forgiveness bundle (which includes Forgiving What You Can’t Forget and its companion The Forgiveness Journal), you’ll not only learn from Lysa on how she walked this out personally, but also be equipped with practical ways to implement these teachings in your own life.
In Forgiving What You Can’t Forget, Lysa will help you:
- Learn how to move on when the other person refuses to change and never says they’re sorry.
- Walk through a step-by-step process to free yourself from the hurt of your past and feel less offended today.
- Discover what the Bible really says about forgiveness and the peace that comes from living it out right now.
- Identify what’s stealing trust and vulnerability from your relationships so you can believe there is still good ahead.
- Disempower the triggers hijacking your emotions by embracing the two necessary parts of forgiveness.
The Book Summarized in Three Sentences
- Being overly optimistic is just one of the many coping mechanisms that make it harder to deal with your traumas.
- To forgive, follow the three-step process of collecting, connecting, and correcting the dots of your past.
- Forgiveness is a process, not an event.
Read the book get all these insights.
- Reading While Black pdf Summary Reviews by Esau McCaulley
- Gentle and Lowly pdf Summary Insight by Dane C. Ortlund
- The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry pdf Summary by John Mark Comer
About Lysa TerKeurst Author of Forgiving What You Can’t Forget pdf Book
Lysa TerKeurst author of Forgiving What You Can’t Forget pdf Book is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the New York Times best-selling author of Univited, The Best Yes, Unglued, Made to Crave, and 18 other books. Her newest book, It’s Not Supposed to be This Way, is scheduled for release in November of 2018. Lysa was recently awarded the Champions of Faith Author Award and has been published in multiple publications such as CNN and Fox News online. Additionally, she has appeared on the Today Show as one of the leading voices in the Christian community.
Each year, Lysa is a featured keynote presenter at more than 40 events across North America, including the Women of Joy Conferences and the Catalyst Leadership Conference. She has a passion for equipping women to share their stories for God’s glory through Proverbs 31 Ministries’ annual She Speaks Conference and writer training program, COMPEL: Words That Move People.
Forgiving What You Can’t Forget pdf, Paperback, Hardcover Book Information
- Publisher : Thomas Nelson (March 30, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 512 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1404115951
- ISBN-13 : 978-1404115958
- Item Weight : 2.15 pounds
- Dimensions : 6 x 2.25 x 9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #14,506 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #113 in Christian Family & Relationships
- #173 in Christian Women’s Issues
- #256 in Christian Personal Growth
- Customer Reviews: 4.8 out of 5 stars 513 ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars Well written
Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2021
5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!! for those readers that need help with forgiveness, this book is for you!!Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2022
I enjoyed reading this book and the journal is equally important to have as you read the book, so you can take advantage of the full effect of HEALING. As you read the book, it helps alot to do the exercises in the journal, they help you too! LOVED THIS BOOK! FANTASTIC BOOK!
5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book and Journal!
Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2021
4.0 out of 5 stars Book study, not a Bible study
Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2021
Just finished this book with a group of gals from a local church in my community. It was an okay book, I enjoyed the connection it brought in our group study. I definitely prefer Bible study over book study, but that is my own personal preference. I’m glad I read it, some of the methodology is a bit redundant from my experience in the twelve step program of Alcoholics Anonymous, so I don’t feel that I obtained a ton of “new information”, but it was a good reminder about the power of forgiveness and the Love of Christ. I’m not sure I’ll read it again, but I will likely pass it on to someone who might relate to it better than I. The author’s focus is about forgiving her husband’s infidelity and fortunately for me, it is not something I’ve personally had to deal with. I still love Lisa Tekherst and will continue to read her books as I have for several years.
5.0 out of 5 stars Hits home a little too much, cried in the first chapter
Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2022
Great book, I haven’t used the journal yet. Haven’t quite finished the book either, but what I have read is AMAZING. Great binding. Just a great book
Get a Copy of Forgiving What You Can’t Forget pdf or Paperback by Lysa TerKeurst
You can use any of the links below to get a copy of Forgiving What You Can’t Forget pdf or Paperback by Lysa TerKeurst